Monday, September 9, 2013

Day 4 in Hakuba

Day 4, the route included the most difficult rocky area Yatsumine Kiretto, so I had to leave early.

9 hours walking was not short but not too long for me, I have done longer trail than this.

Too many people.... they are walker on tour not personal traveller

can you see people coming toward? 

It was foggy all day long but it was just fine... since I knew sunny day is rather rare in this area...
Foggy is norm.  Wind was strong and I had to pay attention to it but it was not as strong as I could not walk... usually winds get mild as sun raises.

at the Mt. Goryu peak





Trail 



wild flowers


thick fog

wind still strong...

















































check point Kitaone no Atama

also Kuchino sawa no col (saddle back)

chock stone

trail



another Hut

缶ジュースが買えます






Start of Yatsumine Kiretto



こんなところに建っているなんて













check point. Mt Kashima Yari South peak

large snow gorge I can see.

Perhaps I can climb in early winter or late spring?

ちょっとイワツメクサとは違うみたいだったので撮ってみた

me 

my pack seem too big

From South peak, it is more relaxed trail... wonderful sceneries...
















































冷池付近のお花畑





Today's tent site.



My tent 



冷池山荘


alcohol

from my tent
































Kashima Yari... in the morning.

deep creeks... Jyuji kyou...







People enjoying themselves.




Taneike hut


愛らしいですね

ガラ場と言うのは

Be careful!



nice trail otherwise







No comments:

Post a Comment